farley post office造句
- -$ 20 million to convert the James A . Farley Post Office into the new Penn Station.
- The grand stairs of the James Farley Post Office are built on the scale of the former Penn Station.
- Skylight at Moynihan Station is located in the historic James A . Farley Post Office across from Penn Station.
- The Farley post office stopped 24-hour service beginning on May 9, 2009, due to decreasing mail traffic.
- The phrase can be found in block letters on the James Farley Post Office in New York City, facing Penn Station.
- It's difficult to find farley post office in a sentence. 用farley post office造句挺难的
- Assan said at the James A . Farley Post Office in midtown Manhattan . " I pay enough taxes already ."
- The Landmark James Farley Post Office in New York City is designated in his honor and as a monument to his career in public service.
- The United States Postal Service operates the James A . Farley Post Office, New York City's main post office, in Midtown Manhattan.
- In addition to serving the industrial and dock areas of the Meatpacking District, as well as serving the James Farley Post Office and private freight services.
- A new Penn Station to replace the Midtown train terminal torn down 40 years ago was set to be recreated inside the Farley Post Office building across the street.
- The Farley Post Office once held the distinction of being the only Post Office in New York City open to the public 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- While Executive Director of the Port Authority Ward was charged with overseeing the planned expansion of Pennsylvania Station to the James Farley Post Office, which will be named Moynihan Station.
- That doesn't include a $ 25 million grant to help New York City build a new Penn Station in the James A . Farley Post Office, a neo-classical landmark.
- Cablevision then announced plans to raze the Garden, replace it with high-rise commercial buildings, and build a new Garden one block away at the site of the James Farley Post Office.
- The Farley Post Office would be divided so that there would be some space for a shared Amtrak / LIRR train hall and a retail area, as well as space for the post office.