- Fat feminism originated during second-wave feminism.
- In the 1990s, fat feminism was officially supported by National Organization for Women when the organization adopted an anti-size discrimination stance with no dissenting vote, and started a body image task force.
- "' Fat feminism "'or "'fat-positive feminism "'is a form of feminism that merges with fat activism and specifically addresses how misogyny and sexism intersect with sizeism and anti-fat bias.
- Access Manawatu has a show about setting up start-ups, Free FM has a men's rights programme, Otago Access Radio has a show about creating homes without domestic violence, and Massey University academic Cat Pause presents a show about fat feminism and acceptance.
- It's difficult to find fat feminism in a sentence. 用fat feminism造句挺难的