felt as though造句
- my cold feels as though it is getting better .
- it felt as though a great weight had been lifted from us .
- we felt as though we had been away from home an age .
- she felt as though she was talking to a child .
- she felt as though she were stumbling up a mountain .
- It's difficult to find felt as though in a sentence. 用felt as though造句挺难的
- babbitt felt as though he had just come from a funeral .
- for a moment he felt as though he had laid a mine for an enemy .
- do you never feel as though you had been turned out to pasture ?
- "she felt as though she should be better served, and her heart revolted .
- even though you are strapped in your seat, you feel as though are drifting .
- he had, it is true, during the whole time continually felt as though she were condescending to him .
- carrie left him, feeling as though a great arm had slipped out before her to draw off trouble .
- by the end of a day he always felt as though he had been gone for years leaving her defenceless .
- james, too, was much disturbed. he felt as though someone had threatened his right to invest his money at five per cent .
- by now we were utterly exhausted, and felt as though our blistered hands could not pull the boat a yard farther .