- When rates of inflation get out of hand, financial markets often break down .
- For 100 years, up to 1914, the sterling bond dominated world financial markets .
- This is particularly true in those economies with highly fragmented product, resource, and financial markets .
- By that time, u.s. deficits had glutted world financial markets enough that foreign governments found themselves accepting and holding more dollars than they wanted .
- Speech at asian financial markets conference ,
- It's difficult to find financial market in a sentence. 用financial market造句挺难的
- Linking the mainland s and hong kong s financial markets
- Financial markets certainly seem to take this view
- The trends of financial market with more securities
- Financial markets have been seizing up for weeks
- These are bought and sold on financial markets
- Asset securitization and financial market efficiency
- Joseph yam on risk management in financial markets
- China as a player in international financial markets
- To open up the west and to build up financial market
- Efficient financial markets , 29 september 2005
- "financial management software"造句
- "financial management standard"造句
- "financial management system"造句
- "financial management workstation"造句
- "financial manager"造句
- "financial market and investment"造句
- "financial market and stock"造句
- "financial market authority"造句
- "financial market development task force"造句
- "financial market efficiency"造句