- These include gusset plates welded to the flange .
- An electrified wire can be strung along the outer edges of this flange .
- The web and flanges of the main girders were fabricated from astm a441 steel .
- The engine-feed system interface is at the turbopump inlet flanges .
- Three structures have exhibited cracking at the ends of flange gusset plates .
- It's difficult to find flange in a sentence. 用flange造句挺难的
- Both flange and web exhibited satisfactory elongation characteristics (i.e. 28%) .
- Small rectangular backup bars were used to fabricate the web-bottom flange connection .
- During fabrication slots for the stringers flanges were flame cut into box girders .
- Every lens has a mounting flange with which it is attached to the camera body .
- Cracks have been found in the flange and web splices at groove welds in at least four bridges .
- The initial retrofit consisted of removing the gaps between the stringer flange and floor beam by providing shims .
- The second crack is a crack originating at the groove weld toe of the column flange-girder flange connection .
- The crack surfaces in the web and flange were subjected to visual examination in order to evaluate crack growth regions .
- The behavior and performance of the cracked flange plates suggest that good levels of fracture toughness exist in the a 517 steel .
- These cracks occurred at either the beam flange or in the column flange depending on the reentrant corner weld angle .