- You may have the book for keeps .
- I come to make an apology for keeping you waiting .
- It is safe to give the money to the bank for keeping .
- The fight is on for keeps .
- Dress was the one unfailing talisman and charm used for keeping all things in their places .
- It's difficult to find for keeps in a sentence. 用for keeps造句挺难的
- "you're nuts," he said. "some day you could be crucified for keeping all this stuff .
- Since the management of los muertos had counted upon having these in hand long before this time, no provision had been made for keeping the old stock in repair .
- I was angry with his for keeping me waiting
- I was angry with him for keeping me waiting
- What did people use for keeping records in the past
- It has such a long hilt for keeping balance
- Are you responsible for keeping track of information
- That was for keeping me in the dark . and that - - that . .
- Mother has a special bag for keeping her cosmetics in
- Nigel is useful for keeping the story seekers at bay