- Since 1965, the facility has been known as Rush Foundation Hospital.
- He opposed the use of the war on Iraq, top-up fees and foundation hospitals.
- 49 75.2 91 57.7 24.5 Ochsner Foundation Hospital, New Orleans
- Rush Foundation Hospital is the largest non-military employer in the region, employing 2, 610 people.
- He opposed New Labour policies of foundation hospitals, student top-up fees, trust schools and anti-terror laws.
- It's difficult to find foundation hospital in a sentence. 用foundation hospital造句挺难的
- 49 75 . 2 91 57 . 7 24 . 5 Ochsner Foundation Hospital, New Orleans
- Blair insists the greater independence enjoyed by so-called foundation hospitals will improve efficiency and drive up standards.
- On 19 May 2013, he died at Carle Foundation Hospital, Urbana, Illinois, US, following a long illness.
- The government insists the greater independence of so-called foundation hospitals will improve efficiency and drive up standards.
- LifeCare Foundation Hospital, is a private hospital which is managed and maintained by LifeCare Public welfare foundation.
- Specialized health centres such as San Vicente Foundation hospitals were recognized with the Silver Category of LEED certification.
- He died from a heart attack at the Rush Foundation Hospital in Meridian, Mississippi, a day after turning 60.
- "' Carle Foundation Hospital "', is a 393-bed regional care hospital in Urbana, IL that has achieved Magnet?designation.
- Her condition worsened around Thanksgiving 1995, and she was admitted in January 1996 to Kaiser Foundation Hospital in Fontana.
- The prime minister says greater independence for foundation hospitals will improve efficiency and drive up standards . _ __