- From 2009 Paolo Cuccia became the Chairman of Gambero Rosso Holding Spa.
- From July 2009 Gambero Rosso Channel is broadcast by Sky Italia, channel 411.
- Dominican officials arrested two Dominicans accused of organizing the smuggling trip, Torribio Gambero said.
- In 1999, a TV channel, Gambero Rosso Channel, was started in cooperation with Rai Sat.
- "Italian Wines 2001 " ( Gambero Rosso Inc .; 696 pages; $ 24.95 ).
- It's difficult to find gambero in a sentence. 用gambero造句挺难的
- What Eve bound through her unbelief, Mary loosed by her faith . ( Gambero, Mary and the Church Fathers)
- The Italian food and wine magazine Gambero Rosso gave Cracco's restaurant " three forks " ( their highest rating ).
- Jacques Benoit elected Migliara 2008 as the best wine of Gambero Rosso Tre Bicchieri World Tour 2012, which toke place in Montreal.
- He is the owner of several restaurants, the first being the " Il Gambero " restaurant in Lygon Street, Carlton.
- From 2012 " Gambero Rosso " publishes digital versions of its guides : Vini d'Italia and Ristoranti d'Italia.
- In central Rome, customers were paying in lire only at a pharmacy on Via Gambero, forcing staff to convert back from euro prices.
- In central Rome, customers were paying in lire only at a pharmacy on Via Gambero, forcing the staff to convert back from euro prices.
- The vineyard's 1990 Chianti Classico Riservo received the tre bicchieri award ( three glasses ) from the prestigious Italian food and wine review Gambero Rosso.
- Luigi Gambero, Professor of Patristics at the Marianum Pontifical institute, one of the main and most respected centers in Rome for the study of Catholic Mariology.
- Gambero Rosso Cooking School, Citta del Gusto, via Enrico Fermi, 161, ( 39-06 ) 5511 2211, or see www . gamberorosso . it.