- Another interesting stop in Post is the Garza County Historical Museum.
- The Square Compass Ranch of Garza County also protruded into Lynn County.
- It extends in a northerly direction for from Garza County.
- The drought has devastated Garza County ranchers as well.
- That Garza County's climate is hell on agriculture never has been a secret.
- It's difficult to find garza county in a sentence. 用garza county造句挺难的
- W C . Young of Garza County.
- C . W . Post purchased more than 200, 000 acres in the Garza County area.
- In 1968, the Mason family donated the property to Garza County for use as a museum.
- Slaughter acquired the 99, 188-acre U Lazy S Ranch in Garza County, Texas, in 1901.
- "Everything is all iced-up, " said Garza County, Texas, deputy constable Cliff Laws.
- Three-fourths of Garza County's 60, 000 cotton acres are unirrigated, totally dependent on rainfall for survival.
- Some of the world's finest cotton is grown in Garza County, which for years had its own textile mill.
- The Garza County Historical Museum is a non-profit organization operating for charitable, scientific, literary, and educational purposes.
- In 2010, curator Linda Puckett in conjunction with the museum published " Images of America : Garza County ".
- The book is dedicated to both the pioneers who settled Garza County and to the armed services personnel who sacrifice for freedom.