- Garzan warned foreign tourists from visiting Turkey.
- By Mariel Garzan ( Will move on the " a " national and " n"
- The Garzan River flowing from north to south enters the Tigris and separates Batman from the Siirt Province lying to the east.
- Oil was found in the region in the 1930s and the oldest in Turkey refinery was built in 1955 to process crude oil of the Raman and Garzan areas.
- The rebel force knew about the operation three weeks ahead of time and spread its fighters out over a 230-kilometer ( 145-mile ) area, said Ali Garzan, the ERNK's European representative.
- It's difficult to find garzan in a sentence. 用garzan造句挺难的
- During the news conference, the ERNK's European representative Ali Garzan vowed the PKK forces would resist the Turkish army's incursion into Iraq and would hit back with " violent actions " in Turkey.