- The gate where he was leaning grew grey .
- We came to a hedge with a gate in it .
- I noticed him in the garden near the gate .
- I guess his girl has given him the gate .
- They bodyguarded her all the way to the gate .
- It's difficult to find gate in a sentence. 用gate造句挺难的
- The crowd was swarming out through the gates .
- The gate squeaked, mrs. wyburd had gone .
- Steel gate is replaced by neoprene guides .
- One must stand clear of the gates of a lift .
- The iron gate was pulled to with a clang .
- Today 's gate will be given to charity .
- The carriage stopped at the gate of the hospital .
- The two teams divided a gate of $3,250.
- Less important football teams have small gates .
- He stationed soldiers at the city gates .