gilbert stanley underwood造句
- *Seattle : William K . Nakamura Federal Courthouse, 1940, Gilbert Stanley Underwood
- Hull also worked with independent architects such as Gilbert Stanley Underwood and Herbert Maier.
- Gilbert Stanley Underwood and William Dewey Foster won the contract for the War Department building.
- The building was originally designed by Gilbert Stanley Underwood in 1930 as a mixed-use commercial space.
- Designed by architect Gilbert Stanley Underwood, the lodge is an excellent example of National Park Service Rustic design.
- It's difficult to find gilbert stanley underwood in a sentence. 用gilbert stanley underwood造句挺难的
- Designed by noted architect Gilbert Stanley Underwood, the massive, rustic-style lodge was built of timber, logs, and native limestone.
- The building was designed by Gilbert Stanley Underwood and Louis A . Simon, and construction was completed in 1940.
- It was designed by Gilbert Stanley Underwood in the Spanish Colonial Revival as a combined passenger and freight depot.
- The "'Zion Lodge Historic District "'surrounds the rustic lodge originally designed by Gilbert Stanley Underwood in Zion National Park.
- Built in 1927, it is a luxury hotel designed by the architect Gilbert Stanley Underwood, decorated in Native American motifs.
- But when Gilbert Stanley Underwood, a 35-year-old Los Angeles architect, beheld the wonders of the Yosemite Valley, he just couldn't help himself.
- Gilbert Stanley Underwood was selected to design the building as consulting architect to the Office of the Supervising Architect of the Treasury Department.
- The company assigned their company architect, Gilbert Stanley Underwood, to design a new lodge on Bright Angel Point at the edge of the canyon.
- The consulting design architect was Gilbert Stanley Underwood, who designed numerous Union Pacific railroad stations and the Neoclassical Modernist San Francisco Mint of 1936-1937.
- Designed by Gilbert Stanley Underwood of Los Angeles, the current building features a steel frame structure that is clad with cream-colored glazed terra cotta.