- Glaucine may produce side effects such as sedation, novel psychoactive drug.
- Studies of the effect of several alkaloids in mice, including glaucine, demonstrate anticonvulsant and antinociceptive properties.
- Glaucine has also been demonstrated to be a dopamine receptor antagonist, favoring D1 and D1-like receptors.
- In February 2016, Miller along with another harness driver were charged with allowing horses to race with the drug Glaucine in their system.
- In other words; animal studies indicate that glaucine can also act as a pain reliever to a certain extent, although its capacities in this respect appear limited when compared to other analgesics.
- It's difficult to find glaucine in a sentence. 用glaucine造句挺难的
- Animal studies demonstrate the ability of glaucine to decrease heart rate and lower blood pressure, presumably by the same mechanism of Ca 2 +-channel antagonism that it uses to relax bronchial muscle.
- Side effects including chest pain ( suggestive of possible cardiovascular toxicity ) have been seen following recreational use of diphenylprolinol, although it was combined with glaucine in a party pill product, thus making it impossible to say for certain which drug was responsible.
- Common active ingredients ( among many others ) include caffeine, theobromine, other stimulant alkaloids, psychedelic agent lysergic acid amide ( illegal in many countries ), passionflower ( sedative which contains monoamine oxidase inhibitors ), Citrus aurantium ( contains small amounts of the stimulant synephrine ), glaucine ( plant derived compound usually used as cough medicine ), and geranamine ( alkylamine compound found in geranium oil ).
- Aporphine is a 5-HT1a partial agonist with a ki of 80nM and a 5-HT7 antagonist with a ki of 88nM . Aporphine is a Dopamine D1 antagonist with a ki of 717nM and a dopamine D2 antagonist with a ki of 527nM . Aporphine and its related alkaloids bulbocapnine, boldine, glaucine and corytuberine are antipsychotic, exert naloxone-reversible antinociceptive activity and with the exception of corytuberine are anticonvulsant.