gods and earths造句
- The Nation of God and Earth has propagated its teachings throughout the United States and abroad.
- Gods and Earths can build their minds, which means to elevate or add on to the knowledge one has.
- He has admitted to not really knowing anything about the Nation of Gods and Earths except that everything i have contributed is wrong.
- Lyrically, the album contains extremely militant content that reflects the group's identity as Five Percenters, adhering to the philosophy of the Nation of Gods and Earths.
- Griffin had begun writing rhymes as a teenager in Wyandanch and had taken the name " Rakim " as a result of his conversion to The Nation of Gods and Earths.
- It's difficult to find gods and earths in a sentence. 用gods and earths造句挺难的
- Initially, the Nation of God and Earth, as it is known today, was viewed as little more than an offshoot of the Nation of Islam ( NOI ).
- A man who identified himself as Allah Forever, a member of the Muslim group Nations of God and Earth, said common sense dictated that her story was not a hoax.
- On October 10, 1964, this young group formed the First Nine Born of what became known as the Five Percent Nation, or later the Nation of Gods and Earths.
- These earthworks were created as a dedication to the Sun God and Earth Mother, and the mounds were used as gathering places for religious ceremonies as well as viewing astronomical alignments.
- Clips of the World's Famous Supreme Team radio show appear between songs, which made the album one of the earliest recordings on which members of the Nation of Gods and Earths appear.
- As an actor, he is best known for his role of Supreme Allah on the TV series " Oz ", Jamar is a member of the Nation of Gods and Earths.
- Rakim was initially introduced to the Nation of Islam in 1986, and later joined The Nation of Gods and Earths ( also known as the 5 Percent Nation ), and took the name Rakim Allah.
- The Nation of God and Earth teaches that black people are the original people of the planet Earth, and therefore they are the fathers ( " Gods " ) and mothers ( " Earths " ) of civilization.
- Gods and Earths converge from all over the world at Harriet Tubman Elementary School for this gathering, which includes a marketplace, performances, and speeches in the school's auditorium and a science fair in which children participate.
- The number seven is symbolic in itself, representing consciousness in numerology, god in the Supreme Mathematics of the Nation of Gods and Earths, and considered a divine number in several faiths such as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.