- The most common aquatic birds are the goosander and tufted duck.
- Along the river, willow and goldeneye and goosander.
- Animals that live around the pool are shoveler, wigeon and occasionally goosander.
- Among the species that attract birdwatchers to the hide are the goosander, whitethroat.
- There are also significant numbers of Goldeneye ( duck ), tufted ducks and goosander.
- It's difficult to find goosanders in a sentence. 用goosanders造句挺难的
- Flocks of crossbills are regularly seen feeding in the treetops, and winter visitors include goosanders.
- Notable birds include blackcaps, mute swans, kingfishers, goosanders and in summer, sand martins, whilst crickets.
- The River Wye at Lancaut supports a range of wildlife including otters, porpoises, cormorants, goosanders and herons.
- The breeding birds in the reserve are the pintail as well as red-breasted merganser, goosander and smew.
- For example, the bittern reed warbler greylag goose, goosander, smew white-tailed eagle and osprey occur here.
- On the reservoir itself, Canada geese are always present and are joined during the autumn and winter by goosanders and pochard.
- Macgillivray is similarly relied upon for accounts of the pink-footed goose and the goosander as far as the Hebrides are concerned.
- There are nationally important numbers of goosanders, wigeons and gadwalls in winter, and banded demoiselle damselflies nest on nettles along the river bank.
- Ridden by Bill Clift, she was made the 3 / 1 favourite ahead of Miranda and Goosander who both started at odds of 5 / 1.
- The river Slaney at Kildavin is one of the best places in Ireland in winter to see the rare goosander : flocks of up to 30 have been seen here.