- "' Lepadidae "'is a family of goose barnacles, erected by Charles Darwin in 1852.
- ---Today's fractured English lesson : From a menu in Spain : " Goose Barnacles ."
- The variety of seafood is dizzying, from cod and hake to octopus and goose barnacle.
- Goose barnacles are available from elsewhere, but the Galician barnacles are prized above all others.
- He developed a quirky menu at Ilo, often relying on strange ingredients like percebes, or goose barnacles, and serro, a puffy Sicilian cheese.
- It's difficult to find goose barnacle in a sentence. 用goose barnacle造句挺难的
- ""'Alepas pacifica " "'is a species of goose barnacle in the pelagic species and is an obligate associate of various species of jellyfish.
- This nudibranch species lives worldwide on floating objects on seas, and feeds mainly on barnacles, specifically goose barnacles in the genus " Lepas ".
- Across Spain, residents lamented that the oil slick will wipe out Galicia's supply of goose barnacle, a tasty crustacean enjoyed as a Christmas delicacy.
- The ban is a devastating blow to the 5, 000 families that live by harvesting goose barnacles, spider crabs, mussels, scallops and other seafood.
- They dodge dangerous waves to cut from the rock a species called the goose barnacle, a black, finger-shaped creature that costs a small fortune.
- Prices have already risen to reflect a ban on fishing in the affected area, with goose barnacles selling for an exorbitant $ 120 a kilo.
- Galicia is an important source of shellfish, producing mussels, clams, crabs and the exotic and highly-prized goose barnacles, which look prehistoric and grow on rocks at the shoreline.
- The accident occured just as fishermen were were preparing to reap the lucrative Christmas harvest of spider crabs, mussels, goose barnacles, octopus, and other delicacies the region is noted for.
- The northwestern coastline of Galicia is Spain's chief source for a wide variety of fresh shellfish, from scallops and mussels to more exotic delicacies such as goose barnacles and spider crab.
- Some species of goose barnacles such as " Lepas anatifera " are pelagic and are most frequently found on cirri for feeding, and are therefore found only on exposed or moderately exposed coasts.