- But it's not that the Gospel story doesn't have a universal power.
- The window stained glass is modern and tells the gospel story.
- They are not even mentioned in the other gospel stories.
- The biblical stories, the Gospel stories, were the original understandings,
- In addition to direct quotations, other gospel stories were summarized or cited by the Church Fathers.
- It's difficult to find gospel story in a sentence. 用gospel story造句挺难的
- The third president, Church said, " took out all the mystery " from the Gospel stories.
- Gospel stories were put to music, and oratorios featuring music and spoken dramatic parts were written.
- The Jesuits very much believe in using whatever is necessary or popular to communicate the Gospel story.
- In the gospel story, Christ fled here to escape the crowds hoping to see him perform a miracle.
- However, we believe altering the lyrics would remove an essential part of the gospel story as explained throughout Scripture.
- On the other hand, several Gospel stories clearly indicate that Jesus'resurrected body was not at all like normal human flesh.
- Egyptologist Gerald Massey wrote in 1881 of what he described as connections between Vedic scripture, ancient Egyptian mythology and the Gospel stories.
- As of 2009, the Temple Band has recorded several Christmas albums and has also released the 1993 album " The Gospel Story ".
- From about 1870 onwards, Massey became increasingly interested in Egyptology and the similarities that exist between ancient Egyptian mythology and the Gospel stories.
- Sunday, they worked hard to frame their Holy Week loss in terms of the Gospel story that is celebrated on Easter, the Resurrection.