- In 1997, he founded the Gronstedt Group.
- And, Gronstedt adds, you can't expect people to do that well without training.
- Gronstedt explores how businesses like IBM and EMC use podcasts as an employee training and communication channel.
- Gronstedt identifies additional business applications, including : simulations, collaboration, role-playing, mentoring, and data-visualization.
- He is an advocate of virtual reality training, transmedia storytelling, and game-based learning and president of the Gronstedt Group.
- It's difficult to find gronstedt in a sentence. 用gronstedt造句挺难的
- Recent " TD Magazine " and " CLO Magazine " articles by Dr . Gronstedt focus on virtual and augmented reality in learning.
- Gronstedt received his MBA from the Stockholm School of Economics and his Ph . D . in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, in 1994.
- Anders Gronstedt, consultant and author of " The Customer Century " ( Routledge, 2000 ), says that both companies and individuals need to learn a few new tricks.
- Gronstedt uses the example of Carly Fiorina, Hewlett-Packard's new CEO . " She asked all employees to e-mail her the 10 dumbest things that HP does.
- Gronstedt wrote two chapters in " The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Marketing Communications ", Second Edition, and one chapter in Karl Kapp's " The Gamification of Learning and Instruction Fieldbook : Ideas into Practice ".
- In 2000, Gronstedt wrote the book " The Customer Century ", based on hundreds of hours of in-depth interviews with senior marketing and corporate communications managers from top companies such as Hewlett-Packard, Ericsson, Philips, and Xerox about how to integrate communications.
- ENSURE THAT EVERY EMPLOYEE KNOWS AT LEAST THE ` ELEVATOR TALK .'As Gronstedt says, this is the speech that takes place " when you meet a friend in an elevator and you have 30 seconds to tell them about what you're working on, or how you describe your company and your brand ."