- The Teltow Plateau is a flatly undulating ground moraine landscape.
- It is embedded in the ground moraines of Niederbarnimer.
- There are flat sandur areas, undulating ground moraines and elongated end moraines.
- Kettle lakes may be formed within the ground moraine region behind the terminal moraines.
- Terminal moraines sweep in a giant arc around the ground moraine zone to the south.
- It's difficult to find ground moraines in a sentence. 用ground moraines造句挺难的
- In the east there are more ground moraines; in the west is Lake Rudow.
- The low mountain terrace is composed of ground moraines and gravels, probably from the W黵m glaciation.
- All intermediate rock had eroded away before the till was deposited in a ground moraine by continental glaciers.
- A common variation, for example, is the spillage of younger meltwaters over older ground moraine beds.
- Ground moraine with uncharacteristic reddish iron-rich sediments extended from St . Cloud, Minnesota, back northeastward.
- The entire, gently rolling terrain in the southeast is composed partly of peat deposits and a ground moraine.
- Plateaux rise above the general level of the land like islands, mostely formed from Ice Age ground moraines.
- The present-day term is defined by an ice age plateau that consists mainly of ground moraine elements.
- Ice age ground moraines, meltwater sands and the overlying loess soils fill out the granite relief to varying degrees.
- Several ground moraine plateaux of push and terminal moraine ridges of the Ruhn Hills with heights of up to zu.