- She gulped back her tears and tried to smile .
- He took a big gulp and almost chocked .
- "you-you don't mean-?" he gulped .
- He gulped the whisky in a swallow .
- He gulped it down , holus-bolus .
- It's difficult to find gulps in a sentence. 用gulps造句挺难的
- He took up a bowl of water and gulped it down .
- She watched bertha gulp down six cups of tea .
- She panted still with the fiery liquid she had gulped .
- She gave a little gulp .
- He tried to speak, but gulped and no words came .
- When they saw me, they hastily gulped down the final sips and departed .
- The sheriff read the name of the person to whom it was payable and gulped .
- He gulped what remained of the drink in his hand and slammed down the glass .
- "colonel musgrave," he went on, gulping somewhat, "is a hard man. "
- I stared at him with awe as he gulped his beer from a tin bucket .