- Many guls are quite influential, building up extensive vesala networks.
- GULS is the largest independent student organisation at Griffith University.
- Guls are the rough equivalent of Starfleet captains.
- Guls were historically described in the West as being elephant's foot motifs.
- One of the Turkoman tribes of the Beylik group, the guls in repeating rows.
- It's difficult to find guls in a sentence. 用guls造句挺难的
- GULS also represents students to the university, the legal profession and other graduate employers.
- These guls often contain star or ( hooked ) dragon Hans Holbein who similarly depicted Anatolian carpets also have the varieties they painted named after them.
- The San Francisco refugee resettlement agency that is handling the case said the Guls, who are now in Pakistan, may finally arrive later this month.
- Western authors have used comparison of the " design vocabulary " of tribal guls, reproduced on traditional rugs, in studying the ethnogenesis of Asian peoples.
- In Turkmen weavings, such as bags and rugs, guls are often repeated to form the basic pattern in the main field ( excluding the border ).
- Western artists including Hans Memling depicted oriental carpets from Turkish Anatolia with guls in several of his paintings, to the extent that these are known as Memling carpets.
- The Bharwads have numerous subgroups known as " ataks " or " guls " ( clans ) whose main purpose is to determine eligibility for marriage.
- The craftsmen have the capacity to produce any type of carpet using all the popular motifs of guls, medallions, paisleys ( botehs ), traceries, and geometric designs in various combinations.
- The Griffith University Law Society ( GULS ) is a student society which works to support law students in all aspects of their academic, personal and professional development through creativity, inclusiveness and integrity.
- Every year GULS runs a number of major social events, legal skills competitions, educational workshops, equity events, careers support initiatives as well as producing a variety of publications and running an established mentorship program.