- I think i have an abscess on my gums .
- The boy 's pocket was all gummed up with candy ..
- Jimmy has gummed up the typewriter .
- He licked the gummed flap and sealed it shut .
- The gums become red and swollen .
- It's difficult to find gum in a sentence. 用gum造句挺难的
- Cut out two pieces of cardboard and gum them together .
- My part that protrudes from the gum has a "skin" of enamel .
- A parulis, or gum boil, may be present near the involved tooth .
- I think i have an abscess on my gums . this could be serious .
- Gums and mucilages can reduce the size of some of the soil pores .
- My fingers gummed together as the sticky candy melted in my hand .
- Don't gum up the works by telling mother what we are going to do .
- Perhaps because of a natural gum in the plant, the layers stuck together .
- The tragacanth gum is added to aid in keeping the entire mixture in solution .
- A stand of magnificent ghost gums with pallid white trunks and drifting thin leaves .