- Place turkey and roasted red peppers equally on one half side of each tortilla.
- Since then the Welsh League have witnessed Maesteg Park as a regular top half side.
- The US had been a second-half side all year, and it took only four minutes to draw even.
- In 1985, Shaanxi province government decided to pull down the remaining half side wall and rebuild the True Relic Pagoda.
- At 1 : 57am of 4 August 1981, half side wall of True Relic Pagoda collapsed in the heavy rain.
- It's difficult to find half siding in a sentence. 用half siding造句挺难的
- Q . My house needs painting, and I think itwould be better if we replace the shingles on two-and-a-half sides.
- Neo3D converts clips into various formats including anaglyph and the " half side-by-side " required by YouTube and 3D TVs.
- Two victories against Wolstanton United who retained the title, but poor defeats against bottom half sides condemned Hanley to a disappointing 5th-place finish.
- The front part of the single-storey house features a steeply pitched, short-ridge roof surrounded on three and a half sides by separate verandah roofs.
- Three years after their arrival in the United States, Thanh is in the hospital with a blood clot in her brain, suffering paralysis of half side.
- ward ( 15, 793 ), which covers the eastern half of the town, and the Harper Green ward ( 14, 478 ), which covers the western half side.
- But the second-half side of younger players _ particularly Wayne Rooney, who became England's youngest ever international aged 17 years and 111 days _ were treated more kindly.
- Dayton's principal, Charles Serson, said about half of Dayton's 640 students supported the breakup of the regional district, the other half sided with Ravitz and Miss Hirschfeld in opposition.
- Another mile and a half siding served the South Metropolitan Gasworks, whilst a privately run firm called Christies supplied railway sleepers and had an extensive internal rail network on their site.
- Ouray bills itself as the " Switzerland of America " because of its setting at the narrow head of a valley, enclosed on three and a half sides by steep mountains.