- During his career he attended King George VI and later Harold Macmillan.
- Prime Minister's Question Time was introduced in 1961 by Conservative Harold MacMillan.
- He was Harold Macmillan's Parliamentary Private Secretary when Macmillan was Housing Secretary.
- On 26 January 1950, he married Catherine Macmillan, daughter of Harold Macmillan.
- She belonged to the'London Set'and was a close friend to Harold Macmillan.
- It's difficult to find harold macmillan in a sentence. 用harold macmillan造句挺难的
- Future Prime Minister Harold Macmillan was the lucky beneficiary of the vacancy.
- He continued in this role under Harold Macmillan and resignation honours.
- But Eden was replaced by Harold Macmillan, while the economy continued to improve.
- Only between 20 and 30 abstained, including Churchill, Eden, Cooper and Harold Macmillan.
- Harold Macmillan said it would " draw the admiration of the world ".
- Harold Macmillan was the second longest-lived, 42 days short of Callaghan.
- Harold Macmillan then became the first British Prime Minister to visit in 1958.
- Instead, a meeting was arranged with Minister of Defense Harold Macmillan.
- The scheme was opened by the Prime Minister, Harold Macmillan on 5 December 1958.
- While Home Secretary Rab Butler supported the bill, Prime Minister Harold Macmillan did not.