hearst metrotone news造句
- We have, for example, millions of feet of newsreels from Hearst Metrotone news.
- The Hearst Metrotone News name continued to appear on the copyright notice at the end of the newsreel.
- When Pathe News shut down in 1956, he joined Hearst Metrotone News in New York as director of production.
- "Hearst Metrotone News " initially leased the Case Research Lab patents from William Fox for its sound newsreels.
- In the mini-cinema, we watched a brief newsreel-- Hearst Metrotone News, of course-- that featured the castle-builder himself.
- It's difficult to find hearst metrotone news in a sentence. 用hearst metrotone news造句挺难的
- In 1965 he was offered a post with Hearst Metrotone News on the weekly newsreel, " Metro News " for the Military Assistance Command in Vietnam.
- "HEARST METROTONE NEWS COLLECTION : Restored Newsreels from the 1930s in America " _ Before television news, audiences witnessed the events of the day at the movies.
- In 1969 the company had a staff of 15, the facility was in Kilbirnie and the office in Lower Hutt, and the company also represented Hearst Metrotone News and BBC Television.
- Other U . S . newsreel series included Paramount News ( 1927 1957 ), Fox Movietone News ( 1928 1963 ), Hearst Metrotone News / News of the Day ( 1914 1967 ), Universal Newsreel ( 1929 1967 ), and The March of Time ( 1935 1951 ).
- Other U . S . newsreel series included Path?News ( 1910 1956 ), Fox Movietone News ( 1928 1963 ), Hearst Metrotone News / News of the Day ( 1914 1967 ), Paramount News ( 1927 1957 ), and The March of Time ( 1935 1951 ).
- Paramount cameramen shot some rare footage in its day, putting Paramount News near the forefront of the competition of the other newsreel divisions such as Path?News ( 1910-1956 ), Fox Movietone News ( 1928-1963 ), Hearst Metrotone News / News of the Day ( 1914-1967 ), Universal Newsreel ( 1929-1967 ), and The March of Time ( 1935-1951 ).