hohaiyan rock festival造句
- They once again returned to Taiwan, this time for a performance at the Hohaiyan Rock Festival on July 15, 2012.
- Totem won the first prize in the 7th Hohaiyan Rock Festival, which is held annually in Gongliao District, New Taipei.
- Since 2000, the Hohaiyan Rock Festival ( ?[ W洊wm m髼jmy ) has been held here for 3 to 5 days in the summer.
- Other indie bands include Labor Exchange Band, ChthoniC . The annual Formoz Festival, Spring Scream, and Hohaiyan Rock Festival are representative gatherings within Taiwan's indie scene.
- Mango Runs was featured in the 2004 documentary " Ocean Fever " ( wm m眖 ), which followed the stories of several acts at the Hohaiyan Rock Festival.
- It's difficult to find hohaiyan rock festival in a sentence. 用hohaiyan rock festival造句挺难的
- The "'Hohaiyan Rock Festival "'( ) is an annual Taiwan rock music festival held in Fulong Beach, Gongliao District, New Taipei, Taiwan.
- She was a member of the rock band Mango Runs, named most popular act and winner of the " Indie Music Award " at the 2003 Hohaiyan Rock Festival in Taipei County.
- Headlining on the last day of the Hohaiyan Rock Festival at Fulong Beach, Cui's participation was promoted on the festival's website with the slogan : " He's really coming !"
- In 2005, Baseball released a five song EP of demo tunes titled " Taiwan Japan Tour EP " for their tour of Japan and Taiwan where they played the Hohaiyan Rock Festival with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Vincent Gallo and more, and where Cameron Potts smashed his violin at the end of the set.