- Hoisington's one grocery store and one motel are gone.
- Hoisington High School lost its auditorium roof and almost every window.
- He graduated from Hoisington High School in 1962 as an outstanding senior.
- The Guard designated its portion of Parkwater Field as Camp Earl Hoisington.
- Hoisington has an even bigger stake in the rally than other money managers.
- It's difficult to find hoisington in a sentence. 用hoisington造句挺难的
- Hoisington modernized and grew steadily over the following decades.
- Hoisington was commissioned in May, 1943, as a WAAC third officer.
- Before Hoisington departed, two schools were established, one for each sex.
- Hays and Hoisington were promoted on the same day within minutes of each other.
- Her brother, Perry Hoisington II, was a United States Air Force general.
- The Boom Ride, invented in 1806 in the town of Hoisington, Ohio.
- That leads investors including Hoisington to expect the Fed is now poised to cut rates.
- Nancy Kaiser of Hoisington watched Stiles play in high school and followed her college career.
- In 1990, DeMark and multibillion-dollar fund manager Van Hoisington formed Devan Futures.
- One of those investors is Van Hoisington, who runs Hoisington Investment Management in Austin, Texas.