- His loner instincts are honed sharp by the spying game .
- His wife, a tiny woman with the profile of a finely honed hatchet .
- The advance team was at the peak of their self-confidence, honed by political campaigns to a razor-edge .
- He had seen them shape the knives from white-hot metal, temper them in cold water, then hone them to glistening sharpness .
- By honing those skills which make me useful . .
- It's difficult to find hone in a sentence. 用hone造句挺难的
- Really honed my eavesdropping skills that year
- This is where we ' re really gonna hone our skills
- The design and study on ultrasonic reaming and honing device
- By honing those skills which make me useful
- All the family were at hone when he went by yesterday
- You stay home honing your ability to program a vcr
- Gear honing machines . safeguarding specification
- Some have a well - bred air , or a well - honed wit
- Omnipotent gear honing machine and 5 sets of gear hobbing machine
- You ' ve created and honed your project plan