- Long Term Capital said Hufschmid would be the co-head of its London office.
- Following this unhappy event captain Hufschmid took over as team coach and remained coach until 1952.
- In 2000, he married the US public relations specialist and climate change activist Kathryn Hufschmid.
- In round 4 they had an away tie against Ernst Hufschmid later took over as team coach.
- Hans Hufschmid, the head of foreign exchange, quit Wednesday, Robert Baker, Salomon's spokesman said.
- It's difficult to find hufschmid in a sentence. 用hufschmid造句挺难的
- Salomon has lost both the head of its investment bank, Richard Barrett, and its chief of foreign exchange operations, Hans Hufschmid.
- They were Victor Haghani, Gregory Hawkins, Lawrence Hilibrand, Hans Hufschmid, Arjun Krishnamachar, Richard Leahy, Robert Merton and Myron Scholes.
- Hans U . Hufschmid, who received $ 18 million in compensation from Salomon in 1993, according to a former firm official, also borrowed heavily.
- "' Willy Hufschmid "'( born October 9, 1918 ) was a Swiss field handball player who competed in the 1936 Summer Olympics.
- After his playing career Schall, who suffered from a rare heart condition, moved to Switzerland and took over Ernst Hufschmid then took Basel over as coach.
- People involved with the firm said Hufschmid, a foreign-exchange expert who works out of the firm's London office, had borrowed $ 14.6 million to increase his fund equity.
- Now Hilibrand and Hufschmid are negotiating with creditors from Credit Lyonnais and other banks to reschedule their debts and to persuade lenders to take a claim on future earnings, say bankers and others involved in the talks.
- For the moment, Long-Term Capital, rescued by its nervous creditors, has narrowly avoided a meltdown, and its partners with big debts, like Hilibrand and Hufschmid, seem sanguine about avoiding bankruptcy.
- It featured Commentators : Jack McLamb, Kenn Thomas, Jim Marrs, Gary Busey, Eric Hufschmid, John Buchanan, Erskne, Will Thomas, Michael Tsarian, Erika, Barrie Swicker, Simon Aronowitz and Michael Ruppert.
- Hufschmid, who along with Haghani manages the Long-Term Capital office on Conduit Street in London's West End, had run Salomon's foreign exchange business, which had at times generated fabulous profits for the Wall Street firm.