in return for造句
- I bought him a drink in return for his help .
- His wife had behaved kindly to him in return for his unkindness .
- He cheerfully abandoned the plan in return for british support for the league of nations .
- Sometimes in return for his theories she gave out some facts of her own life .
- They got only blushes, ejaculations, tremors, and titters, in return for their importunity .
- It's difficult to find in return for in a sentence. 用in return for造句挺难的
- In return for the captain's receipt he will give you an envelope with your letter inside .
- If the company is dissatisfied with my performance in return for money paid, it has power to remove me .
- They struck a bargain with the landlord that they would look after the garden in return for being allowed to use it .
- They encroached on hangar space in return for a very dubious contribution to the ships'defence against hostile cruisers .
- Wainwright had located an ex-convict, known to him only as "vic" who was prepared to take the considerable risk in return for money .
- Milton bedell, our landlord, agreed to build an addition to the existing plant in return for a suitable increase in rent .
- In fact, the colombian commander agreed to take his troops back to colombia in return for a generous gift from bunau-varilla's agent .
- There was a time when the owners of shops and businesses in chicago had to pay large sums of money to gangsters in return for "protection" .
- "thank you, ma'am," said bitzer, knuckling his forehead again, in return for the favour of mrs. sparsit's improving conversation .
- In return for such services she loved him better than anybody in the world except william; her heart was divided between the two .