in the character of造句
- There was no change in the character of the desert .
- Secondly, an important shift in the character of exports and imports took place .
- I left the house a little after eight o'clock this morning in the character of a groom out of work .
- I went to sleep that night in the character of lady verinder's farm-bailiff, and i woke up in the character of lady verinder's house-steward .
- Systematic change in the character of business enterprise has been explored by a school of economic history interested in entrepreneurship .
- It's difficult to find in the character of in a sentence. 用in the character of造句挺难的
- Vanity is the great flaw in the character of many women
- There is a mixture of the tiger and the ape in the character of that guy
- A mask , in the character of an old woman , joined them
- Our product is in the character of functional , environmental protection and lasting clean
- Our products is in the character of funtionable , environmental protection and lasting clean
- Her triumphs in the character of a beautiful and elegant woman did not surprise pierre , for with years she had become even more beautiful than before
- Genius in the characters of napoleon and of alexander , and shall indeed be unable to conceive of those persons as being in any way different from everybody else
- To free ourselves from animal instincts and appetites , which keep us down , we should begin at the very root from which we spring : we should effect a radical reform in the character of the food
- Nothing else that has being would have been tolerable to me in the character of creditor for such an obligation : but you : it is different ; - i feel your benefits no burden , jane
- Noirtier regarded the lovers with a look of ineffable tenderness , while barrois , who had remained in the room in the character of a man privileged to know everything that passed , smiled on the youthful couple as he wiped the perspiration from his bald forehead