- This includes all the delimiters, reserved words and keywords .
- I have continued to aim to include all relevant references .
- The stratigraphic column in this district includes all the paleozoic formations .
- The statement could be expanded to include all important u.s. uranium areas .
- Preventive control includes all measures taken to prevent the introduction and spread of weeds .
- It's difficult to find including all in a sentence. 用including all造句挺难的
- The limits of integration must be assigned so as to include all charges contributing to the field .
- It must be strongly emphasized that the thermochemical loop should include all applicable relationships .
- The age of compulsory military service for men should be raised by ten years, to include all men under fifty-one .
- The stele includes all primary tissues derived from the procambium consists of pericycle，phloem and xylem .
- The term includes all measures against economic activities which directly or indirectly further a belligerent's war effort .
- Sewerage means mainly the pipes or drains which carry sewage but can include all sewage collection, treatment and removal .
- Antibiosis includes all adverse effects exerted by the plant on the insect's biology, for example, survival, development, and reproduction .
- The price includes all fixtures and fittings
- Control , including all rich text format codes
- Do you have any tours that include all of them