- Although US forces conduct random searches, there is no individual weapons search.
- Individual weapons and outfits have all been changed to only provide aesthetic changes.
- Each Ranger also carries an individual weapon, the Crimson Blaster and Navy Antler.
- Other training included warrior task battle drill and individual weapons qualifications.
- They found 647 bodies and captured seven prisoners, 65 crew-served and 94 individual weapons.
- It's difficult to find individual weapon in a sentence. 用individual weapon造句挺难的
- Such markings are unique to each individual weapon, he said.
- This army depended mainly on individual weapons and were no match to the French artillery.
- They were unarmed except for the crew's individual weapons.
- The Royal Moroccan Army employs various individual weapons to provide light firepower at short ranges.
- Heavy cells comprised 12 men, armed with a heavy machine gun and the individual weapons.
- The CZ 807 is a standard individual weapon characterized by excellent reliability, durability and accuracy.
- Potential upgrades for individual weapons within a class include operation manuals, maintenance manuals, and bandoliers.
- Dungeon Master appears to give them their individual weapons to defend themselves from Tiamat and Venger.
- Fighting in massed formation does not require similar individual weapon-handling skills as required by a skilled swordsman.
- The UK first selected the Diemaco C8 in the mid 1990s as the Special Forces Individual Weapon.