- The priest was determined to innovate upon religious forms .
- The manager who wants to innovate initiates a project and obligates others to report back to him .
- Whether a manager knows how to innovate or not, he will be responsible as long as he is the designated decision－maker .
- It is necessary to innovate and develop military theories
- Magnificent model - innovating of marxist theories
- It's difficult to find innovate in a sentence. 用innovate造句挺难的
- The manager administers , the leader innovates
- Innovate management and pursue the fast development of a hospital
- Innovate management pattern and establish six systems
- Yazhi s spirit : study , innovate , courageously progress
- The innovating concept dedicated to the beijing olympics
- Innovate your next linux development project with
- Sincere , supporting of people , innovated and enterprising
- The ability to innovate and operate independently
- On innovating of the chinese higher education system
- So , it must want to innovate , change , carry fast