- Methamphetamine is also well absorbed following inhalation and following intranasal administration.
- In another study intranasal administration of viola odorata extract oil showed to be effective in patients with insomnia.
- Desmopressin is also available as a preparation for intranasal administration ( Stimate ) and as a preparation for intravenous administration.
- According to " intranasal administration of the hormone presumably permits better brain access . " I'm not sure why.
- He owns patents in dopamine and noradrenergic reuptake inhibitors in treatment of schizophrenia and in intranasal administration of ketamine to treat depression.
- It's difficult to find intranasal administration in a sentence. 用intranasal administration造句挺难的
- Some researchers have argued oxytocin has a general enhancing effect on all social emotions, since intranasal administration of oxytocin also increases envy and " Schadenfreude ".
- In clinical trials, pherines formulated for intranasal administration in ultra low doses ( nanogram to low microgram quantities ) showed rapid onset of efficacy ( 10 15 minutes ) and an excellent safety and tolerability profile.
- On August 12, 2009, the company announced that in a double-blind study of 54 volunteers bremelanotide failed to evoke the hypertensive side effects seen with the nasal delivery system used in prior studies, concluding that " variability of uptake " inherent in intranasal administration of the drug resulted in " increases in blood pressure and gastrointestinal events . . . primarily related to high plasma levels in [ only ] a subset of patients " and that subcutaneous administration of the drug circumvented the potential for this side effect.
- For instance, although daily intranasal administration of estradiol ( which, similarly to sublingual administration, produces extremely high peak levels of estradiol followed by a rapid fall in estradiol levels ) is associated in postmenopausal women with comparable clinical effectiveness ( e . g ., for hot flashes ) relative to longer acting routes of estradiol administration, it is also associated with significantly lower rates of breast tension ( tenderness and enlargement ) relative to longer acting estradiol routes, and this is thought to reflect comparatively diminished non-genomic signaling.