is solidly built造句
- The first temple is solidly built with large stones, of which some are roughly dressed.
- He is solidly built at 6-foot-2, 205 pounds, and a fast skater by any standard.
- "Artillery Concert, " the caption reads : " Luckily, the hall is solidly built; it resists ."
- Called " Snoops, " it's a stylized crime romp that is solidly built to be fluffy and kicky and tongue-in-cheek.
- At only 178 cm and 86 kg, Pickett was not a large Australian Rules player, however he is solidly built and unquestionably tough.
- It's difficult to find is solidly built in a sentence. 用is solidly built造句挺难的
- Jessica Bleckley, 18, is solidly built, 5 feet 3 inches tall and 134 pounds, with a firm jaw, dark blond hair and blue eyes.
- The play, which opened Thursday night at the Westside Theater, is solidly built on a lightning-fast series of costume changes by the two actors, who equally divvy up eight major roles.
- Pak, like her father, is solidly built at 130 pounds, with muscular legs . ( She was a sprinter and hurdler in high school . ) At 5 feet 6 inches, she is about his height, and her hands appear as strong as his.