- Romario is squat and sturdy, Baggio is short and fragile.
- I squat before you this evening, accused of terrible crimes.
- Put in layman's terms, this is squat.
- The build of the boy is squat and strong, like a bullock.
- I squat on the grassy bank where bodies were thrown during the massacre.
- It's difficult to find is squat in a sentence. 用is squat造句挺难的
- The tower is squat and contains two bells.
- The Brazilian star is squat and quick and exceedingly difficult to knock off the ball.
- Growth form is squat and fat, with a definite caudex and without much differentiation between trunk and branches.
- His opponent here tonight, David Tua, is squat, relentlessly aggressive and possesses frightening power in his punches.
- She is squat, flabby and pale-skinned, with black hair, gray eyes, and pointed teeth.
- The non-astringent persimmon is squat like a tomato and is most commonly sold as " fuyu ".
- It is squat and an ugly green color rather than tall and thin like the LetraTag, which comes in three iMac-style colors.
- If I squat down just a couple inches by bending my ankles and knees, I'll hear and feel a pretty loud crack.
- "I thought I'd feel some kind of pain when I squat down, block pitches, go side-to-side, but I don't.
- Sharansky, who is squat and bald, has been courted with such passion that he jokes about the Israelis finally coming to see his inner self _ " a handsome tall man with thick curly hair ."