is that a subject造句
- The underlying concept of WP : N is that a subject should be so evidently notable that citation flows as a natural progression, not needing a hunt for small sources.
- Another risk of disposable restraints is that a subject of great physical strength and / or under the influence of drugs may be able to break free from them with enough effort.
- The problem, of course, is that as subjects of Wikipedia, the people on these sites are inclined to talk about it, and in some cases discuss Wikipedia editors as real people.
- These do not constitute " significant coverage . " There is no set number of sources required to show notability, but the idea is that a subject is notable if most to all information can be found in independent sources.
- :Your problem is that a subject such as oceanography is an amalgam of various scientific disciplines all of which have some application to the study of the oceans-geography, geology, hydrology, meteorology, biology, ecology, chemistry, physics, astronomy-and probably others as well.
- It's difficult to find is that a subject in a sentence. 用is that a subject造句挺难的