is that love造句
- It is that love which has prompted my appeal to you.
- The general message is that love is more important than material wealth.
- What we do know is that love won out.
- Its simplest level of meaning is that love needs food and wine to thrive.
- The ultimate message is that love, candor, and fidelity are terrific sexual aids.
- It's difficult to find is that love in a sentence. 用is that love造句挺难的
- Yet the truth is that loving your big family is the easy part of having seven kids.
- The why, it turns out, is that love really will do that to a fellow.
- The movie's theme is that love can bring together two people with divergent political beliefs.
- "What I've learned is that loving and caring for your family is a daily thing.
- The reason it's considered the treasure of life is that love is the true nature of every soul.
- With Valentine's Day approaching, one thing most of us can agree on is that love is strange.
- And so what we will miss most now that His Highness has left the building is that love of the game.
- The autumnal angle is that love arrives late for the character Gere plays, a womanizing restaurateur in his late 40s.
- Because one of the great true things about the Bush family is that love and loyalty for our dad and mom.
- The bottom line is that loves starts at home, though respect for the Titans begins on the road when they travel to face Oakland.