- This James McAlister, the nephew of James Somerville, also never married.
- James Somerville is of Cambusnethan in Ayrshire, Scotland.
- He married Catherine Somerville, the daughter of Sir James Somerville, 1st Baronet.
- The fleet withdrew first to James Somerville arrived in Ceylon and assumed command from Layton.
- Marschall, Lindemann and other officers met with the British Governor and Rear Admiral James Somerville.
- It's difficult to find james somerville in a sentence. 用james somerville造句挺难的
- In mid-morning a Coastal Command James Somerville, had been diverted north from Gibraltar.
- He implemented the plan codenamed " Admiral James Somerville gave the orders to destroy the French vessels.
- On 25 February, the Third Battleship Division provided cover for air attacks on the Admiral James Somerville.
- A third man, former UDR soldier, John James Somerville was sentenced to life imprisonment in November 1981.
- Admiral Sir James Somerville, Commander-in-Chief, Eastern Fleet, became the naval commander under Mountbatten.
- Following the fall of Singapore and dissolution of ABDA, command of the Eastern Fleet was given to Sir James Somerville.
- The FECB worked for Admiral Sir James Somerville, commander-in-chief of the Royal Navy's Eastern Fleet.
- McDowell and Crozier were serving UDR soldiers at the time of the murders and John James Somerville was a former UDR member.
- But Admiral James Somerville, the fleet commander, found the port inadequate and doubted that it could be defended from determined attack.
- Sailing from Trincomalee, under the command of Admiral James Somerville, were two aircraft carriers ( and " Tantalus " ).