- That was six weeks, four Wall Street Journal ads and $ 10, 000 ago.
- In Noticioso Journal ads are inserted " for nothing ".
- James McDougal, of Whitewater fame, spotted a Wall Street Journal ad in the mid-1980s advertising a tract of Campobello Island on sale for $ 825, 000.
- Drug companies spent a record $ 1 billion on consumer advertising last year, about 40 percent more than in 1996 and triple the amount spent on journal ads for pharmaceuticals.
- The excitement and hubris of the times was summed up by a two-page Wall Street Journal ad purchased by the bank's now-reeling Robertson Stephens investment banking unit in August 2000.
- It's difficult to find journal ad in a sentence. 用journal ad造句挺难的
- "Accelerating the momentum the Journal has built in consumer advertising over the past two and a half years . . . should enable us to diversify and moderate cyclicality in Journal ad revenues, " Richard Zannino, the chief operating officer of Dow Jones, said in a statement.