just another species造句
- Since mankind is just another species, this applies to us too.
- He does think the flies can turn the ants into just another species capable of an occasional troublesome outbreak or two.
- In his early poems Benn used his medical experience, often using medical terminology, to portray humanity morbidly as just another species of disease-ridden animal.
- The current key concept, which may be dominant for the next generation, is " biodiversity, " in which homo sapiens becomes just another species in a daunting assemblage of life forms.
- "If I showed you the DNA sequence and didn't tell you what it was, " said Roos, explaining how similar the parasites'and the green algae's DNA were, " you'd say that's just another species of green algae that we haven't seen before ."
- It's difficult to find just another species in a sentence. 用just another species造句挺难的