- The gateway arch has ornamental cast iron gates and a pendant lamp bracket suspended from the arch.
- They also had tail discs and side lamp brackets, making them suitable for trailing a passenger train.
- The car was fitted with marker lights, backup lamp brackets and tail discs at both ends, allowing it to trail any train.
- There are ornate wrought iron lamp brackets on the north and south walls of the nave and a pipe organ on the south side of the chancel.
- Circa 1988-89, it is known that at least Coliban had been fitted with end-of-train marker lights and a lamp bracket.
- It's difficult to find lamp bracket in a sentence. 用lamp bracket造句挺难的
- Originally allocated at Shrewsbury Shed ( which required the fitting of GWR style lamp brackets ), it was later transferred to Patricroft Shed ( near Manchester ) in 1958.
- This equipment comprised a yellow box which fitted on a lamp bracket on the cab front, and had an amber rotating beacon and bell which served to warn thoroughfare users.
- This meant that half the time the VP van would be trailing the guard's van; to facilitate this, VP vans were equipped with a taildisc and lamp brackets.
- It is thought that UP 19 also ran; UB 19 is mentioned as being fitted with " pass " ( passenger ) bogies in 1956, though the records do not show the code UP . Vans recoded were fitted side lamp brackets and tail discs at each end.
- To honour one of the line's engineers, a plaque in his name, Alastair Lamberton, was erected inside the cab in 1999, and the rebuild plates were also removed from the exterior as part of the reboilering, making for a more authentic appearance . " Sea Lion " carried a back lamp bracket between the cab windows which is inaccurate ( although correct on " Polar Bear " ) as hers was originally on the waistband of the cab sheet.