- The latest work suggests a huge intergalactic spread of dark matter.
- He immediately opens the closet door and unveils his latest works.
- But the later work that they do have is protean stuff.
- Judging from his latest work, he is a conflicted man.
- The same is true of late work from most Asian cultures.
- It's difficult to find later works in a sentence. 用later works造句挺难的
- Roland Emmerich's latest work, showing out of competition.
- This is symbolized in the latest work by the white backdrop.
- The paintings offer a foreshadowing of Monet's later work.
- This is a lost manuscript, but referenced in later works.
- His later works were more abstract, reminiscent of Paul Klee.
- Later work at the former site was undertaken by Glynn Isaac.
- Zadeh's latest work includes computing with words and perceptions.
- His later works also included sculptures made out of molten crystal.
- His later work focuses on the landscape removed of human subjects.
- His later works employ a sparse drawing style and flat dialogue.