- Tuoba Gui, fearful of the Later Yan captives, slaughtered them.
- The battle reversed the power relations between Later Yan and Northern Wei.
- Tuoba Gui then gave chase and crushed Later Yan forces at Canhe Slope.
- This led to friction between the brothers, and the Later Yan forces withdrew.
- He was initially a vassal of Later Yan.
- It's difficult to find later yan in a sentence. 用later yan造句挺难的
- In 395, Tuoba Gui led raids against Later Yan's border regions.
- Western Yan was at its end, and its territory was annexed to Later Yan.
- She was the youngest daughter of the Later Yan emperor Murong Bao ( Emperor Huimin ).
- In 388, after he had established Later Yan, he posthumously honored her as Empress Chengzhao.
- A 387 joint operation between Northern Wei and Later Yan finally crushed Liu Xian's power.
- In his western campaigns, he defeated the Xianbei of the Later Yan empire and conquered the Liaodong peninsula,
- Tuoba Gui refused and broke off relations with Later Yan, instead entering into an alliance with Western Yan.
- Later that year, Murong Sheng overthrew Lan Han in a coup and restored Later Yan as its emperor.
- In 402, Gwanggaeto retaliated and conquered the prominent fortress called ?[ 蛶蜽 near the capital of Later Yan.
- Tuoba Gu, meanwhile, was kept under detention by Later Yan, albeit treated as an honored guest otherwise.