- In 1995 Buijsen published a leaf anatomy study.
- Taxonomists divided " Podocarpus " species into eight categories based on leaf anatomy : " Afrocarpus"
- CAM plants have a different leaf anatomy from plants, and fix the at night, when their stomata are open.
- Both of these relatives are African, share an unusual leaf anatomy, and have linear leaves that are often folded.
- The tribe Oryzeae is in subfamily Ehrhartoideae, a group of Poaceae tribes with certain features of internal leaf anatomy in common.
- It's difficult to find leaf anatomy in a sentence. 用leaf anatomy造句挺难的
- The plants often possess a characteristic leaf anatomy called " kranz anatomy ", from the German word for wreath.
- A few " Atriplex " species are C 4-plants, with a characteristic leaf anatomy ( kranz anatomy ).
- According to its most recent description, the genus is defined by its three types of C 4 " kochioid " leaf anatomy.
- The more efficient C-4 photosynthesis in land plants depends on a specialized Kranz ( German for wreath ) leaf anatomy History of C3 : C4 photosynthesis research first described by Gottlieb Haberlandt in 1904
- "' Leaf Anatomy "': The leaves of all species are built on a dorsiventral arrangement of cells, with the epidermis and palisade layer on the adaxial surface and the spongy tissue on the abaxial surface.
- The genus was elevated to family status, previously by Sreemadhavan 1976 and 1977 on the basis of leaf anatomy and anther morphology, and more recently by Wortley " et al . " 2005 and 2007, based on phylogenetic analyses of genetic material.
- It was previously placed in Section Lophiris because of a crest-like ridge in signal area, but Wu & Cutler " Taxonomic, evolutionary and ecological implications of the leaf anatomy of rhizomatous Iris species " in the Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society Vol . 90 page253 303 in 1985, showed that the iris should be within the Chinensis Series.