- In reflecting she leant back in her chair .
- He leaned back in his chair and looked at me in surprise .
- Fred leaned back in his chair, scorning to look eager .
- Robert leaned back in his chair quiet and almost surly .
- He leaned back from the table, patted his belly and sighed .
- It's difficult to find lean back in a sentence. 用lean back造句挺难的
- Reaching for pillows, she propped them behind, so that he could lean back .
- He was leaning back in a comfortable armchair and savouring the brandy .
- Ellen leaned back in the stern and seemed to enjoy herself thoroughly .
- She cried, leaning back and looking while the thick tears went over her eyes .
- As i leaned back in the comfortable though not elegant conveyance, i meditated much at my ease .
- Leaning back in his chair, he could watch caroline without her perceiving where his gaze was fixed .
- The rusty handcuffs jangled on the wall as scobie leant back from his desk and dialed .
- As the boy rose at his command and came slowly towards him, he leaned back and laughed outright .
- "bunny," thomas said, leaning back in his chair and spreading his legs in front of him, "this is what it's all about. "
- As nods and murmured assent greeted the chairman's summation, nim goldman leaned back for the moment relaxed .