- The accident left a scar on her leg .
- Karen's right leg was crossed over her left .
- She went out to stretch her legs after lunch .
- We'd better shade a leg or we'll be late .
- The poor old horse is on its last legs .
- It's difficult to find leg in a sentence. 用leg造句挺难的
- The mouse ran nimbly up the horse's leg .
- Being a detective involves a lot of leg work .
- The coxa is the functional base of the leg .
- The sharp rocks cut through his pants legs .
- The dog gave me a nasty nip on the leg .
- Something has been pressing on my leg and it tingles .
- He swung his legs over the side of the bed .
- This one took all the strength out of my legs .
- A hare has strong legs and can run fast .
- The complete unit is mounted on legs .