- The certificate lists a Lima district as his place of birth.
- The subdistrict has been part of Cova Lima District since 2003.
- It is located in Barrios Altos, a suburb of Lima District.
- Its main campus is located in the Lima district of Mac Gregor complex.
- Suai is the capital of the Cova Lima District, which is in the southwest of the country.
- It's difficult to find lima district in a sentence. 用lima district造句挺难的
- "' Tilomar Subdistrict "'is a subdistrict in Cova Lima District, East Timor.
- "' Fatumean "'is a subdistrict in the Cova Lima District of East Timor.
- Until 1963, when it was made into a separate district, Jes鷖 Mar韆 was attached to Lima District.
- The mayors of several Lima districts have called on the government to declare a state of emergency in the capital.
- Another tape led to the arrest Friday of Luis Bedoya, the mayor of Miraflores, an upscale Lima district.
- The mayor of Miraflores, the Lima district where Fujimori's birth was registered, supported the president as well.
- Ishihara's story is supported by the mayor of the Lima district, where Fujimori's birth was registered.
- Earlier Tuesday, Princess Anne inaugurated a British Embassy-funded sewage project in the impoverished Lima district of El Augustino.
- The blaze erupted Saturday night and tore through four blocks of a downtown Lima district that was packed with holiday shoppers and street vendors.
- The first three still stand at the Waikiki Club, which Dogny and eight others founded in 1942 below the bluffs of the Lima district of Miraflores.