- Finally, the Lima Metro connects the district with the rest of Lima.
- Subsequently, the Lima Metro only made trips to give preventive maintenance to the trains.
- The Lima Metro first phase has sixteen passenger stations, located at an average distance of.
- The Lima Metro is the electric mass transit system of the Lima Metropolitan Area in Peru.
- Lima has a metro service or Lima Metro, also called " Tren el閏trico " that has now only one line ( called Linea 1 ).
- It's difficult to find lima metro in a sentence. 用lima metro造句挺难的
- The "'Huancayo Metro "'or Wanka Metro is a metropolitan railway project, the second metro line in Peru, after Lima Metro.
- The construction of the Lima Metro remained paralyzed since that time under accusations of bribes, after an investment of 226 million dollars co-financed by the Italian government.
- One of his administration's most glaring failures was the ambitious multimillion-dollar Lima Metro that was completed only at the end of Garcia's second term 2011.
- This way, the northeast and south parts of the city will be connected through railway, completing the first line of the Lima Metro system, the elevated viaduct, longest in the world.
- On May 13, 2013, Ministry of Transport and Communications ( MTC ) said today that the government also awarded concessions of lines 3 and 4 of the Lima Metro, by July 2016, of the five lines that have this public transport system.
- The "'Lima Metro "'( ), is a Argentine company Ferrov韆s and Peruvian company Gra馻 y Montero, currently linking the district of Villa El Salvador in the south of Lima with San Juan de Lurigancho in the east of the capital of Peru.